How do I cancel an offer?
Sometimes you need to cancel an offer. We understand. You book something else. Your watercraft becomes unavailable for some other reason. We get it! It's important to cancel any existing offers you may have if your watercraft is no longer available for a specific date. This will prevent double bookings or prevent a customer from booking with you if you're no longer available. Follow the steps in this article to cancel an offer.
Please note that canceling an offer is different from canceling a booking. An offer has yet to be approved by the renter and is not considered confirmed. If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking, please view the article HERE.
- Login to your GetMyBoat account.
- Go to your inbox
- Sort your inbox by "Waiting for response"
- Find the customer or offer you wish to cancel and click on their inquiry.
- Click on the options button. (See screenshot)
- Click the "Cancel Offer" button.
- You will be asked to submit a reason for canceling the offer.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking the "Cancel offer" button on the confirmation page. If you clicked the cancel offer icon by mistake, you can click on the "Don't cancel offer" button instead. (see screenshot below)
Once canceled, the customer will be notified that the offer has been canceled and you do not have to worry about it booking. You can always resubmit an offer to the customer if anything changes.