How do I cancel an offer?
Sometimes you need to cancel an offer. We understand. You book something else. Your watercraft becomes unavailable for some other reason. We get it! It's important to cancel any existing offers you may have if your watercraft is no longer available for a specific date. This will prevent double bookings or prevent a customer from booking with you if you're no longer available. Follow the steps in this article to cancel an offer.
Please note that canceling an offer is different from cancelling a booking. An offer has yet to be approved by the renter and is not considered confirmed. If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking, please view the article HERE.
- Login to your GetMyBoat account.
- Go to your inbox to view all your messages.
- Sort your inbox by "Pending Reservations"
- Find the customers or offers you wish to cancel.
- Click "Respond"
- Click the button that says "Cancel Offer". A text box will open asking for the reason for canceling the offer. Fill it out and submit it to cancel the offer.
Once canceled, the customer will be notified via email that the offer has been canceled and you do not have to worry about it booking!