How do I edit an offer
If you wish to edit an existing offer for a customer, please follow these steps:
- Go to your inbox and find the inquiry you wish to adjust.
- Once you're on the inquiry, you should see the blue "Edit Offer" button at the bottom.
- Once you click "Edit Offer", you may adjust whatever items you need.
- The final step will be to review the price on your adjusted offer. To edit the price you would click "Send Offer" again to make those changes.
- Once you review the new offer and it looks good, click the button that says "Send Offer".
- The old offer you sent will be replaced by the new offer and the customer will receive a notification of the new offer!
- The next step is in the customer's hands. They will be able to message you with additional questions, cancel the inquiry if they are no longer interested, or accept your new offer and confirm the booking. If a customer accepts your offer, they will be prompted to enter their credit card information and will pay for the trip in full. The booking will be considered confirmed and you will receive a confirmation notification.
If you have any additional questions, you are welcome to email us or give us a call at 1 (818) 927-2148
Article is closed for comments.