How do I edit an offer?
If you need to change an existing offer, all you need to do is go to the option icon in your inbox and click the "Edit Offer" button. This will create a new offer that will cancel and replace the existing offer. The information that you previously entered for the original offer should pre-populate in each offer section and you can tweak whatever section needs editing. Below are the steps for editing an offer:
- Login to your GetMyBoat account
- Go to your Inbox
- Find the customer who's offer you wish to edit or resend by either scrolling through your inbox or filtering your inbox by "Waiting for response".
- Go to the option icon (the icon with 3 horizontal lines) and click the "Edit Offer" button (see screenshot)
- Edit the fields that you wish to change. You'll be asked to re-confirm the details before sending the new offer to the customer.
- Resubmit the offer if everything looks good to go!
The customer will receive a notification that a new offer has been submitted and you should be all set!
For instructions on how to edit an offer on mobile, view the article HERE.