How does GetMyBoat work?
GetMyBoat connects customers looking to get out on the water with owners that can provide watercraft to do just that! But how does it work? It's as simple as following these steps:
- Customers come to www.getmyboat.com and search for watercraft in the city, state, or country they're looking to make a booking
- A list of watercraft will be presented to customers after they submit their search. Customers may then use GetMyBoat's basic filters or advanced filters to narrow down the list to find the right watercraft.
- Customers will then submit direct inquiries to the owners of the watercraft by clicking the "Request to book" or "Contact owner" buttons.
- The owner will reply back with an offer to book the boat with the details the customer provided or with similar details. An inquiry can also be declined if the watercraft is unavailable.
- If the customer approves an offer, the customer's credit card will be charged the full amount of the booking and the booking will be confirmed. Both parties will receive a confirmation email and be put in touch.
That's it! You are well on your way to getting out on the water or helping someone enjoy your watercraft!
Please remember that GetMyBoat does not allow the sharing of contact information or other websites until a booking is confirmed through the GetMyBoat platform. Once a booking is confirmed, feel free to contact each other directly to work out any final details!
As always, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.