Does GetMyBoat offer insurance?
GetMyBoat bookings do not automatically come with insurance. If you are a renter, you should check with the watercraft owner to see if they have the proper insurance for the booking. If an owner does not have insurance, either party may purchase daily rental insurance offered through our 3rd party partner, Falvey Yacht Insurance. However, insurance cannot be purchased until a booking is confirmed through GetMyBoat.
For more information on the insurance packages offered, please click the link below:
Please note that Falvey will not cover the following:
- Any vessel that has a value over $300,000
- Any customer that has less than 3 years experience operating a watercraft
- The watercraft being booked is larger than what the customer has previously operated
- There's been an incident (DUI, loss, suspended license, etc) within the customer's history in the last 5 years
- The max speed of the boat is over 45 knots
- The watercraft falls under any of the following categories:
- Jet Ski
- PWC (Personal Watercraft)