How can I edit an offer I made to a customer?
To edit or create a new offer, follow these steps:
- Go to your GetMyBoat inbox and find the customer's inquiry you wish to change.
- Click the customer's inquiry and go to the options view represented by the 3 horizontal lines where you can "Edit Offer" (see screenshot)
- Click the "Edit Offer" button.
- All of the previous terms of your offer should be pre-populated. You can then make quick changes to whatever items need to be corrected and add a comment if you'd like.
- Add your price again to the offer or re-confirm the previous price.
- You will be able to review all the new details before re-sending the offer.
- Click the "Send Trip Offer" button if all the details look good.
- The new offer will replace the existing one and you'll be all set to get a new customer booked!
There is no need to cancel your previous offer or decline the inquiry. Just "Edit Offer" and you'll be all set!
As always, if you have further questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 818-927-2148!