I don't have the watercraft available a customer wants but I'd like to suggest a different watercraft that is available. How do I do that?
- Go the customer's inquiry in your inbox and click the "Change Trip Details" button.
- You should see an option that says "Suggest a different listing" when you hover over the first box in the inquiry (the one with the picture of your listing). Click the "Suggest a different listing" button.
- This will bring up a new box that allows you to scroll through all your GetMyBoat listings with arrow keys. Select the listing you wish to offer the customer, add a comment explaining the reason for the switch in the text box below it, and click the "Save" button.
- You should be returned to the offer screen. Review it to make sure you selected the correct listing.
- Complete the rest of the offer as normal
We always want to help you win business so even if you cannot assist a customer with the watercraft they initially inquired on, you can always try to suggest a different one to see if they have interest in booking with you!
Please note if you do not have a GetMyBoat listing for the alternate watercraft you wish to offer to the customer, we encourage you to add it.
You can do this by going to your account and clicking "Add a Listing" in the top bar. Once you fill out the information and your new listing is published, you will be able to suggest it to customers as an alternative following the steps above.