How do I create an offer?
After you receive a booking inquiry with details about a customer’s planned trip, you may reply back with an offer or let the customer know you're unavailable.
To create an offer, please follow these steps:
- Open the inquiry and select the "Reply Now" or "Create an Offer" button.
- From there you just need to follow the steps to confirm or edit details regarding the customer's inquiry including the date and time, number of passengers, and more.
- The last step will be to enter in your price for the booking.
- Once your payment is entered, click "Next" to submit the offer to the customer!
That’s it! It takes less than a minute to create an offer and respond back. Once the renter receives your offer they may accept it for a confirmed booking or reply back to you with a message for more information or to let you know if they're no longer interested.
To reply back with unavailability, please follow these steps:
- You can reply back that the watercraft is not available.
- If your watercraft is not available, please update your calendar so you don’t receive additional inquiries for the dates you’re unavailable.