How do I get paid by GetMyBoat?
GetMyBoat will pay you out after every completed trip. You will have to add your payout information to your GetMyBoat account in order for us to send you your payouts. In order to set up your payout details, please have the following information on hand:
- Your billing address
- The exact name on the bank account (personal name or company name)
- Routing number
- Bank account number
- SWIFT/BIC/CLABE number or code if adding a non-U.S. banking institution
We also accept PayPal. If you use PayPal, please have the correct PayPal email address handy as well as the name associated with the PayPal account and billing address. Please note PayPal takes their own fees for any money withdrawn (~3%).
GetMyBoat is committed to your security and will not disclose your private financial information to any parties. All of our data is securely encrypted.
Please follow the steps below for adding your payout:
- Log into your GetMyBoat account
- Click the arrow by your name in the upper right-hand corner and click "Payments"
- Select Payout Methods in the menu on the left-hand side
- Click the Add Payout Method button
- Follow the steps on the screen and hit save
You will be paid once the trip completes. Payouts are normally issued the following business day of the completed trip. Once processed by GetMyBoat, funds take between 2-10 business days to hit your account depending on your financial institution.
For a brief video tutorial of the above steps, click HERE
As always, if you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.