How do I get paid by GetMyBoat?
GetMyBoat will pay you after every completed trip. You must add your payout information to your GetMyBoat account in order for us to send you your payouts. In order to set up your payout details, please have the following information on hand:
- Your billing address (not your bank's address)
- The person or company's name on the actual bank account: This should be the billing name that is on any of your banking statements. If it's a company, select "company account". If it's a person's name, select "personal account".
- Routing number: Double-check with your bank if needed
- Bank account number: Please be sure to use the correct account number
- SWIFT/BIC/CLABE number or code: If your bank is located outside the United States, be sure to add the correct and necessary banking identification code (typically a SWIFT/BIC/CLABE number).
We also accept PayPal. If you use PayPal, please have the correct PayPal email address handy as well as the name associated with the PayPal account and billing address. Please note PayPal takes their own fees for any money withdrawn (~3%).
GetMyBoat is committed to your security and will not disclose your private financial information to any parties. All of our data is securely encrypted.
Please follow the steps below for adding your payout:
- Log into your GetMyBoat payment account HERE
- Click the Add Payout Method button
- Follow the steps on the screen and hit save
- Once all the information is entered, click save and confirm the information is correct.
- You're all set to receive GetMyBoat payouts!
Please note you will be paid once the trip completes. Payouts are normally issued after we have confirmed the trip was completed successfully. We reach out to both the boat owner and the renter to confirm. Once processed by GetMyBoat, funds take between 5-10 business days to hit your account depending on your financial institution.
As always, if you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.