If you need to cancel a booking for any reason, follow these steps:
- Log into your GetMyBoat inbox
- Find the booking in your inbox.
- Go to the options view and click on it to bring down the dropdown menu. (See screenshot)
- Click the "Cancel Reservation" button.
- Add the reason for your cancellation in the text box and click the "Cancel Reservation" confirmation button one more time.
- A cancellation notification will be sent to the owner and your booking will be canceled.
It is important to note that you may be subjected to the owner's cancellation policy. If an owner has a cancellation policy that does not allow for refunds or only offers partial refunds, GetMyBoat must honor the owner's policy.
If the owner has not specified a cancellation policy, GetMyBoat's standard cancellation policy designates that a full refund will be issued if you've canceled your trip five (5) or more days prior to the start date. GetMyBoat's service fee is always non-refundable.
If you plan on canceling a confirmed booking, it's always suggested you check the cancellation policies so you know what to expect. GetMyBoat can only offer refunds at the owner's discretion except in very rare circumstances.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.