How does GetMyBoat work?
GetMyBoat is a global online marketplace that connects people looking for water experiences with owners that can provide the watercraft or water toys you may need. We have over 150,000 listings in over 9400 locations worldwide!
Whether you're looking for a kayak or a yacht, GetMyBoat has you covered. You may start the process by following these steps and seeing how GetMyBoat works!
- Start browsing our listings by using the search bar on our homepage (www.getmyboat.com) and entering the area in which you wish to depart from.
- Once you submit your search, our listings will be displayed for you to browse. If you wish to filter the search results further, you may use our filters. Hint: advanced filters will help a lot too!
- When you find a watercraft you like, you may send an inquiry directly to the owner by clicking "Send a booking inquiry". You will be asked a few simple questions that will help the owner price your trip. Once you submit the inquiry, it will be sent directly to the boat owner or manager for them to respond.
- The owner will either send you an offer with customized pricing for your request which you can accept to confirm the booking or they may decline your inquiry if they cannot accommodate your trip.
- You will be asked for full payment via credit card when you accept an owner's offer. Please be sure to review the owner's cancellation and refund policies before you accept a booking if there's a chance you may have to cancel. Please note GetMyBoat service fees are non-refundable.
- Once you've paid, you'll be good to go. At that point, you'll receive a confirmation email of your booking and you may contact the owner directly via phone or email if preferred (contact info cannot be shared until an offer is accepted).
- Once your trip is completed, you may leave a review about your experience!
That's it! There's no obligation when you send an inquiry and it will open the path of communication for an owner to send you details about their listing and an offer to book their watercraft if it's available.
We hope we can help you get out and have a great time on the water!
Article is closed for comments.