Because Instant book enables renters to book in just a few clicks, configuring your Instant book settings is critical. Make sure to only publish trips that you can accommodate. Canceling or changing the Instant book trips after a renter has booked needs to be avoided.
- Open getmyboat.com in a web browser and navigate to your Calendar
- Click on the Instant book Tab to open your Instant booking trips schedule. You will initially see an empty calendar, similar to your Activity Calendar. This is where you create Instant book trips on specific days.
- To add an Instant book trip click the “add Instant book trip” button.
- Setting Up Your Instant book Trip
- If you have multiple listings, you can select which listing you want to create your Instant book Trip for.
- Set the dates, trip duration, departure times, captain option, and pricing.
- To set multiple dates, simply select the day you want on the calendar and this will automatically replicate your instant book trip on those dates.
- Publishing Your Instant book Trip
- You can either save it as a draft or publish it to make your Instant book trip live!
- Once the trip is saved, you will see the Instant book trip card in your calendar.